SEO Tool for Link Management and Analytics – Raven Tools Review
There are many SEO tools available to help you monitor your website and keep track of your links as well as provide you with advice on what you should be doing to help your rankings, this is where I would like to introduce you to Raven Tools.
I have used Raven tools over the past few years combined with a number of other SEO tools to achieve good results. I thought I would share some of the features and the benefits of using Raven Tools with any number of websites, it’s also worth mentioning that you don’t need to be an expert in SEO to see the benefits in this great tool.
With Raven Tools, everything is in one place
You can link your Google analytics as well as all of your Social media accounts through to raven tools, this gives you an easy to manage interface so that you can see all of your incoming traffic in one place.
One of the best things about the Raven Tools dashboard is it highlights the things you want to see and saves you time checking through all of your Analytics and social profiles.
The modules feature allows you to customise your dashboard to show the things that are important to you.
Quick fire research
At the beginning of any SEO campaign research is often very important and with Raven Tools it allows you to do this very quickly in the research central section, showing you statistics and information from a variety of sources including SEO Moz, Majestic SEO as well as all of your social media.
Here is an example of research on the BBC’s website showing all the information you need:
View Backlink Profiles
You can view all of the backlinks and anchor text coming from referring domains, one of the great things about the interface is that it gives you a simple way to sync with other parts of Raven tools, whilst browsing through backlinks you can click the cog icon in order to add them to the competitor manager or links manager tool which we will go onto next…
Raven Tools offers Quality Link Management
By far my favourite part of Raven tools is being able to manage your links effectively, as well as a backlink report of your site you can also keep track of links to your site.
You can add notes to your links as well as other information such as expiry dates and costs as well as link budgets (if you buy paid links).
The most important feature of the Links section of Raven tools is that it can monitor your links to ensure they are not removed or set to no follow, it sends you a scheduled report to your email to save you the time of manual checking.
The benefits of using Raven Tools for SEO
Raven Tools will save you a lot of time as it streamlines a lot of SEO tasks that sometimes be tedious, it offers an organised dashboard which will be sure to optimise your workflow and allow you to give customers much more value for money.
Some of the other Raven tools features worth mentioning.
- White Label Reporting – You can schedule reports for your customers, these can be white label reports using custom templates.
- Competitor Manager – Allows you to compare your site to a competitors, very similar to how you compare products on an ecommerce website!
- Content Manager – Shows an overview of your content and an example of how it might look like in the search results, also allows the integration of text broker for ordering content.
- Social Media Monitoring – Allows you to show all the incoming traffic as well as likes, shares and tweets from your social media profiles.
- Adwords Integration – Gives you the option to import your Google Adwords data into Raven tools to allow you to monitor your organic and paid campaigns all in one place.
- 30 Day Trial – Raven Tools offers a no obligation 30 day free trial which will let you try out the features before making a commitment.